Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No Onion nor Garlic still Sakaath Hot

I was looking out for a bold and honest fiction for some time. something close to English, August or Cuckold in its form. Browsing books at Landmark store is always fun. They have good collection of Indian writing in English. There I found what I wanted No Onion nor Garlic. Published in 2006 its very fresh n crispy, bold, hot and honest...

On my recent Kolhapur trip I brought four plays by Vijay Tendulkar. Its strange that I like reading plays. They are usually small and to the point. I finished Ghashiram Kotwal its brilliant. now I want to watch it. The play is set in history but very relevant in any era or country, just like Tughlaq. Again its terrifically bold and what they say, brutally honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home