Saturday, December 30, 2006

I got M Arnuva 50 Boa

Two weeks back I noticed the cracks in the sole of my running shoe and was wondering what to buy next. Well today i had a chance to buy M Arnuva 50 Boa from New York City.
Its damn comfortable and just don't want to remove them. They come with Boa multi-adjust lacing system. No lace, just screw it! and fit is awesome. I am sure I will be doing the NYC Marathon one day, may be with same pair. for now I want to do my best at Mumbai Marathon 07.
NYC is very much like Mumbai in many ways. I went to Time square and Empire state building observatory. hmmmm I no longer enjoy this kinda sight seeing trips. but yaah there is lot to see here. Well I am getting bored here...in general and want to get back home ASAP after finishing our show at NRF 07 More on my visit later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home