Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Kodagu (Coorg) Trip > 1 MAY (Day 5)

I had plenty of time to see Madikeri. Early morning I took a bus to Bhagamandala and from there Talakaveri is 8 KM. Talakaveri is the place where Kaveri originates. Heavy concretisation of this place has started happening and the new temple doesn't have that appeal. Climb few hundred steps from here and you are on Brahmagiri. The view from here is superb.

I came back to Madikeri by 1 PM. Abbey falls is near by but wasn't really interested to go there because of crowd. In the evening walked to Raja's seat. You can see the mountain range from here. You can see flowers of different kinds here in the garden. I took lots of photographs.

MY bus came at 8.30 PM and it was the usual Rajhamsa bus but had luggage space at the rear so transporting bike wasn't a problem. Reached Majestic at 4.00 AM. bike was all right. This is the first time that I haven't taken auto or bus from majestic to home. I peddled it :-) sure I would like to carry it to Kolhapur next time I go...
11.00 AM, office. Some moron has scheduled one more boring status meeting, back to normal life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home