Monday, August 06, 2007

Sakharam Binder & Kanyadan

I just finished another Vijay Tendulkar play "Sakharam Binder". Not to mention its brilliant. By the time I finished first part, I could see Sakharam's character and thought that veteran Marathi actor (villan actually) Nilu Phule will perfectly render the drama. Aaila! I was 100% right, yes! Nilu Phule acted as Sakharam Binder on its first show!
I wish I can see this play with Nilu Phule in the lead.

Well this Fri, Aug 10 you can watch yet another Vijay Tendulkar play "Kanyadan" in Bangalore. Check maadi The play is in English and not in Marathi :( and it costs a lot :( am not really sure if I can go for it.

I am eagerly waiting to watch "Ghashiram Kotwal". I couldn't find a portal where I can check theater schedules in Pune/Mumbai/Kolhapur

1 Comments:

Blogger imessolution said...

Kolkata Shopping is an online information center which provides information about Kolkata Hotels, Kolkata Airport and Kolkata business directories
Kolkata Shopping

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home