Thursday, January 12, 2006

I got a Trainer

I found it some what difficult to increase my jogging stretch from 8 KM onwards. I was not able to find out if my action and pace is correct.
So I wanted a coach to train me.
that's when I found Timex heart rate monitor sports watch. I was quite lucky to get this watch from US, since it is not available in India. I got good discount too.
See Details

You can select your zone of activity according to the fitness objective e.g.weight loss. This watch comes with a booklet which helps to draw your training plan according to the age and max heart beat rate/min.
The watch records your HBR/Min and time you spend in the target zone.
I found it really useful. In first three days I improved my performance. Now I take 2 min 15 sec less to run the same distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home